Interestingly enough, this Monday was not dull. I think it has been the best Monday in a long while. I bet I loved working today or maybe it was just positive vibes all around me.
Speaking of positive vibes, I had an amazing weekend. Spent it with childhood friends and my young ones (little cousins) – we had the best of conversations. Have you ever tried picking the brain Continue Reading…
Hello, hoping you are off to a good start for the week this cold Monday. I am all covered up top to toe trying as much as possible not to catch the cold.
My style is dynamic for sure, considering the pictures in this post. Last week was all about being super casual and comfortable, this week we dialing it a pitch higher and introducing a chic style. Continue Reading…
Athleisure has brought the comfort we need in our day to day life.
Clad in a grey dress, sneakers, and a backpack screams comfort to me – which I’m all about at the moment. N/B: Bellz is always jumping around and very playful when she is dressed like this.Continue Reading…
One of my favorite shots done by the awesome Rich Allela. He has just been nominated for the Kenyan Photography Awards. Proud.
I was daring with this style. The shot was taken sometime early last year. A mix of blue denim + a grey tulle skirt. I’m not sure of sharing the whole pic with you, but this will do as it looks BETTER FROM BEHIND. Remember that song by Chamillionaire
Everything is the bomb here, the black braids, the blue denim top and the grey tulle skirt…view is better from behind. Thumbs up Rich!!
To be honest, I love the photography more than the styling, but I’ll try a different kind of tulle skirt + a different denim top, I have an image in my head and it looks amazing.
One more thing…be safe and keep warm, and while you are at it check out my Instagram video here that I just posted.
1. When I walked out of the house, this pink rose caught my eye – it’s lovely…don’t you think?
2. Of course it’s amazing, a beautiful flower on a bright morning – yaaas!! I would love a long flowing maxi skirt in this shade, a beautiful pair of gold sandals and a sheer black bodysuit. I need to do some shopping, I keep dreaming of clothes.
3. The pink rose petals are the bomb here…makes me daydream of a bath covered in these petals, dim lighting, soft music…oops, I digress.
4. Spot a pink rose and take a pic, or any rose flower for that matter and share down below. Or any flower that draws you in.
5. One more thing… always search for light and peace in the simplest of things.
Hey, my name is Belinda Okech and welcome to my world. I am a Kenyan girl in her 20’s to be precise and I love dressing up!!!- anything beauty related draws me in.
I love colour as well as my neutral palettes. There's always a play of the two in my outfits.
This blog is a platform for me to share my personal style and other little things that I personally love. I hope you will enjoy this ride as much as I do.
And.....here is my email address, firstname.lastname@example.org